Can I access the EcoFactor Portal through my mobile device?
Can I access the EcoFactor Portal with any computer?
Which web browsers does the EcoFactor Portal support?
What can I do if Safari (on my Mac) will not load the EcoFactor Portal?
Q: Can I access the EcoFactor Portal through my mobile device?
A: Yes, EcoFactor has a mobile web application for Apple and Android mobile devices to manage your EcoFactor thermostat settings.
To access EcoFactor Mobile, on your mobile browser navigate to: my.ecofactor.com/mobile
EcoFactor Mobile works on the following mobile platforms:
- Safari Browser on Apple mobile devices running iOS 4.2+ (including iPad2)
- Default Browser on Android 2.3+ mobile devices
Note: Other mobile devices/browsers may work, but they have not been tested.
Q. Can I access the EcoFactor Portal with any computer?
A. Yes, because the EcoFactor Portal is a web-based application, you can access it from any computer that has Internet access.
To access the EcoFactor Portal, navigate to: my.ecofactor.com
Q. Which web browsers does the EcoFactor Portal support?
The following web browsers are supported on your PC or Mac: Internet Explorer 8.0+, Chrome 10.0+, and Firefox 5.0+. Safari 5.0+ is supported only on a Mac.
Q. What can I do if Safari (on my Mac) will not load the EcoFactor Portal?
A. The problem is due to an expired certificate.
To resolve this issue:
1. Open the "Applications" folder.
2. Open the "Utilities" folder.
3. Open "Keychain Access" (You may need to unlock this with the computer password if locked).
4. Select the "Certificates" category.
From here you should be able to see the expired/bad certificate(s). They will have a red "X" visible on the icon.
5. Right-click on any expired/bad certificates then click on "Delete".
6. After the expired/bad certificate(s) has been removed, quit Safari.
7. Open Safari and try accessing my.ecofactor.com again.